She can already roll from front to back. That was the easy direction. So I'm very proud of today's efforts. Now crawling, here we come!
Finally....she rolls!!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
In other breaking news today, at 7 months and 3 weeks, Zoe finally manages to roll from back to front all by herself......and I missed it!! I put her down on her mat for a while to play while I attended to a few work things, and lo and behold when I returned to her she was on her tummy!! Go Zoe! Now, I just want to witness the event myself.

She can already roll from front to back. That was the easy direction. So I'm very proud of today's efforts. Now crawling, here we come!
She can already roll from front to back. That was the easy direction. So I'm very proud of today's efforts. Now crawling, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Zoe!!!
ReplyDelete