Are you feeling lucky?
Last week I shared some of my favourite Christmas themed finds from Etsy, and I'm pleased to announce that this week you can win your very own Christmas Advent Calendar with drawers from DabberDoo. Each calendar from DabberDo is unique and made with love out of quality papers and embellishments.You can count down to Christmas this year (and many more to come!) with your own little surprises and sweet treats in each of the drawers.

my fave thing about christmas is spending time with our family
ReplyDeleteI have a million things about Christmas that I love but my secret favourite thing is watching all the Christmas cartoons (Scooby Doo christmas, Alf Christmas, etc - oh and the feel-good Christmas movies!) I love them!
ReplyDeleteThey have lovely christmas things. I love the advent calendars where you can add your own suprises.
ReplyDeleteThe thing I love most about Christmas is just the general excitement. It is all about celebrations, family & friends, food and great fun. Excitement for weeks.
I love waking up and exchanging gifts with hubby - and the excitement of the day ahead.
ReplyDeleteChristmas come but once a year but all year long spread the Christmas cheer
ReplyDeleteIt is true and sad for my family but Christmas does come but once a year,
But we always know that from December 26th it is one day nearer,
How lovely it would be to have the tree, tinsel and twinkly lights all year round,
But I think only in the North Pole this can be found,
Each November things get exciting in our house,
We start to plan all the things we would like to do next month out,
We know to who we are sending our cards,
We start making red and green hand print wrapping paper by the yard,
We dust of the tree and unroll our lights,
Try to not put them on till December 1st with all our might!
We write our letter to Santa with all our Christmas wishes,
Get out the hay for the reindeer and the cookies and milk for Santa in the special dishes,
We get our special outfit ready for Christmas Day,
So we look our best for Christmas lunch and play,
We run out to the post man each day,
So we can read our Christmas cards and put them on display,
We go to Carols by candle light,
Sing all the songs, maybe not in tune, but with all our might,
We visit the lights around the streets, it’s our favourite delight
To see them twinkle and light up the night
Each day we count down with a calendar of chocolates which we have made using the previous year’s calendars molds, as recycling is better for the environment and can’t be beat!
We have one each so no one misses out on a treat,
The Christmas school pantomime is a big hit here,
We are so proud we can’t resist but to let out cheers,
We spray our windows with fake snow,
One day to see the real thing we hope to go,
On Christmas night when we close our eyes waiting for the hoofs pitter patter,
And my husband says, as he thinks he is oh so funny, “hopefully not a splatter”,
But best of all are the hugs, kisses and sequels of delight,
Not for gifts but seeing family like Grandma and Great Grandma coming off long flights,
However this is one part of Christmas and does not mean that the Christmas spirit does continue throughout the year in many ways,
Spreading peace and harmony to all is something that can happen each day,
A simple smile, hug or a kind gesture is the true Christmas spirit,
From giving someone, some change for their bus fare,
Or standing up on a bus or train to give someone needier your chair,
Or being able to help a stranger reach something up high,
Or helping them with their groceries outside,
Making a donation to charity is something that makes a difference and is very easy,
And so is wrapping a gift for the Kmart wishing tree,
Each year when Christmas does come around,
We are reminded of how lucky we are to be in the surrounds,
Of ones that love us for all our misgivings,
And always tell you “you look great in that” as they never want to hurt our feelings.
I would also just like to add I love your Christmas blocks
My daughter would love these; she would think they really rock!
Thank you for such a generous giveaway, your store is in my favourites!
Kym and the tealeclan
Sorry I forgot my email :)
ReplyDeletebusybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
oh there is so many favorite things! I think just the spirit of everyone...everyone is so nice. I love the footsy pjs that my boys wear, the long rides at night checking out christmas lights and the oohs and aahs that by boys give at every house. I love the smell of pumpkin pie and the twinkle of the christmas tree. My favorite though is when my boys wake up just full of joy because its christmas. We make orange glazed rolls and listen to christmas music as we open our presents. Its a fun time !!!
ReplyDeletexo
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I love those advent calendars!!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing about Christmas is our family tradition of wrapping gifts in front of the telly and 'Carols by Candlelight' every Christmas Eve. I love the spirit, the anticipation, the family time. I think I actually love Christmas Eve more than the day itself!
Thanks for the chance to win!
I love Christmas Eve. The anticipation and excitement. Now you can even track Santa on Google. Also the late night tipple I allow myself whilst waiting up until all is quite.
ReplyDeletefudge. i nearly missed this post.
ReplyDeletethis is adorable!
can i have it. please?
pick my comment :) tehehe.
no really.
xo
my email is carly-grace87@hotmail.com
oh crap. i forgot to tell you my fave thing.
ReplyDelete[that would be the excitement]
hmm. it would be terribly wrong of me to say...but the presents. :)
and i get to spend time with my mum + sister :) rare occurrence now.
oh and cannot forget the turkey and its stuffing. o.m.g. my mums is the best XD
Great comp!! Lovely shop on etsy
ReplyDeleteWhat do I love about Christmas?? Ooh I love seeing the excitement on my little man's face. Even though he doesn't really get what Christmas is, he dances, he sings and gets so daggy and cute :)
And this year we have a second little man to share it all with too!
Oh No! I should not have looked at that shop. Must. Put. The Credit Card. Away.......resist..... :P
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing about Christmas is celebrating the birth of Christ with our church. We have a service at midnight on Christmas Eve, and it's so fantastic to be together worshipping when Christmas starts
My favourite thing about Christmas is being able to feel like I'm five years old again. The excitement of Christmas morning has never dimmed for me.
ReplyDeleteFor me traditions and kids make Christmas. I love that my own family is going through the next phase, and the next generation of kids are getting old enough to be excited by Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to continuing my own childhood traditions with our little one - decorating the tree, counting down until Christmas, reading a night before Christmas on Christmas Eve, putting out water for the reindeer and some refreshments for Santa. Waking up on Christmas morning and all the excitement that goes with it. Seeing lots of family, eating lots of food, and lolling on the couch with a full belly.
My favourite thing about Christmas is our family tradition of cracking a bottle of bubbles and panettone cake at midnight on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning and then opening our gifts and chatting about Christmas' past and Christmas' future.
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway too!
xo
The advent calander is just gorgeous! I have to be selfish here and say that my favourite thing about Christmas is the fact that it means it's my birthday soon :)
ReplyDelete