win a buyster rug of your choice - up to $80

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yes, you read correctly! If you are in the middle of spring cleaning or want to breathe some new life into one of the rooms in your house, here's your chance. Buyster Rugs are kindly offering one lovely reader of this blog a rug of their choice up to $80 in value delivered straight to your door. All you have to do is go window shopping over at Buyster Rugs, pick one, answer the door when it arrives, lay it and admire it!

Do you need to redecorate your little ones room perhaps? Or maybe your living area needs sprucing up?

Here are just a few of the rugs you can choose from.....

Neutrals



Blues



Pinks




Would you like one? To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment in this post telling me which is your favourite Buyster rug and I will randomly select a winner next week. You have until Monday 2 November to do so and I’ll announce the winner next Tuesday. Unfortunately this giveaway is only open to Australian residents as Buyster doesn’t ship internationally.

13 comments:

  1. The Pink checked one, how can I go past that with 2 little fairys in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a generous giveaway!!! I would love a playmat for my sons, and the City Streets Kids rug is just gorgeous.

    Thank you so much and good luck everyone!!! Monique x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on the lookout for a new mate, how did you know :P

    the natural shag rug would go perfectly in my lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful giveaway...Thanks :)
    I love Brown Contemporary Rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking this one: http://www.buysterrugs.com.au/Network-Rugs-KA-105-NET1392.html would be tres cute in Fern's (rugless) room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED this! We've just moved into a new house with unpolished floors, and the grey wooden floors are depressing.

    http://www.buysterrugs.com.au/Network-Rugs-1196-38-NET1233.html

    This is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definately liking this one: Network - Rectangle: Decora 2620/60Contemporary Rug
    Great giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gorgeous!!!!! I love that squared colourful one you have pictured there - it would totally inject some colour into the babies room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one: http://www.buysterrugs.com.au/Kidz-Image-Candy-Mellow-Green-NET1723.html

    It would look perfect in our bedroom, which we are revamping at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Network - Rectangle: SR-111 Red Contemporary Rug

    Great giveaway.... I'm looking for a new rug for our lounge room.

    Good luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Giveaway!

    I would love this rug:http://www.buysterrugs.com.au/Kidz-Image-Candy-Rosewater-NET1725.html

    It would work perfectly in the nursery i am preparing for our first baby- due in February!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought the Network - Rectangle: Vineyard 9715/070 Contemporary Rug was very chic, we are moving into our first house and have nothing! This would be well used :)
    Such a generous giveaway :)

    busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - super cool and generous giveaway. The bebito's room is in much need of a rug and the brown contemporary would go marvellously in there.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger