it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This year, now that we are in a house and have the space, we will be putting up a Christmas tree. The last few years we have just had Christmas twigs/lights in a vase. Josh really understands Christmas a lot more this year. We have already been talking about it a lot with him and he will be so excited with putting up the tree I'm sure. I can't wait to see the joy in his face!

Since I've started noticing the Christmas things coming out in the shops it has me feeling all Christmas inspired. Below are my Christmas picks at the moment on Etsy.

















3 comments:

  1. Those cards are beautiful!!! I could spend HOURS scouring Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for featuring my Elle alongside such other beautiful pieces
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough Belle and Boo. Honestly, could anything be more beautiful?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger