one lovely blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009





A few weeks ago, I received my first little blog award from Mrs P! over at A Study in Contradictions. Thankyou!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So the blogs that I have recently discovered that I love are (in alphabetical order!)...


Go and have a read! They are all great blogs. If only I had more hours in my day to read!!

5 comments:

  1. oh I just love your blog! Love the christmas inspirations !
    xoxo
    Priscila
    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, your blog is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Priscila!

    You are welcome Allison, and thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're honoured - thank you! Lovely to discover your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much! I am v flattered... there are some great mummy/ baby blogs out there, I need to address my addiction though, too many great blogs and too little time to keep up! xo
    www.bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger