{my place and yours} on the shelf

Saturday, October 17, 2009

IMG_0356

On Josh's shelf.....we are a family of book fanatics!

15 comments:

  1. Sam and the Firefly, we love Sam and the Firefly at Casa Del Waffler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of our favourites are on that lovely shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love collecting kiddy books - my daughter's fav. at the moment is Where is Green Sheep! Such a sweet book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Dr Seuss! Isn't it amazing how Dr Seuss has touched all of our lives at some point? Outstanding, I think, Sir Seuss.. whoever you are! Lovely shelf full of snuggles you have there! Thanks for playing along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accidently just posted your comment to Pip instead, anyway was saying about how excited I was to see that you have 'That's Not My Dragon' I have literally read that to my son at least 500 times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love kids books! every kid should have an overflowing bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, that's a good shelf! Have a copious amount of those over here too - didn't even think to take a picture though... doh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are a family of book fanatics here too. We share many of the same titles. Gotta love the Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Speaking of Seuss you should see what my kids chose to dress up as for book week
    http://peapillybean.com.au/2009/08/book-week/

    Wacky Wednesday is one of our bestest books but I just love that red one on the far right with the tear. "Who are you a cow" sounds kinda rude

    ReplyDelete
  10. we are a family of book fanatics too! Great Shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun....My little one loves books too. Although he rarely let's me read them :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son has a huge library. I love your idea of taking a picture of them. But I had to comment when I saw That's not my Dragon. I love those books and they are on the top of my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some of our favorites there. and what's not to love when olivia is involved. i love a pig with attitude

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! We have LOADS of books, I could have shared a few more of that shelf.

    Where is the Green Sheep is in the collection and lots more Dr Seuss - what a legend!

    Sarah, love your kids dressed up for bookweek. How fantastic are their costumes!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger