Well, I've been away from bloggy land again for a little while. My little family has not really had a break for the last three months from illness. Recently we've just gotten over tonsillitis.
Now, I'm sitting here nervously typing as I'm off to hospital tomorrow. I need to get my pesky little gallbladder out. I've never been to hospital for anything before (besides babies) so I'm a little anxious about it all. By this time tomorrow it should all be over, and I should be resting up in my hospital bed......hopefully not in too much pain.

good luck getting your gallbladder out! hope youre back in bloggy land soon!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes! Hope it all goes smoothly, try not to worry too much :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That's a lot of stuff to deal with. Hope that everything goes well and you are soon enjoying hospital bread rolls *yumm*
ReplyDeleteAll the best xxx
ReplyDeleteI know i sent an email already but wanted to wish you good luck here as well :)
ReplyDeleteOh good luck my loverly. I hope you're all back to fitness and health super dooper quickly. I've been missing you. xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood luck lovely! Hope your recovery is swift, and you're back blogging in no time x
ReplyDeleteGood luck, try and see it as a nice wee rest, though obviously a trip to Paris would be so much nicer. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a speedy recovery.
ReplyDelete