what's been going on around here?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


We've been busy little bees around here. I've been busy with my two little munchkins, socialising, as well as running a little business. 

And then in between all that, we've had some lovely little moments at home just playing and imagining. Not too long ago I came across this racing track tape online and promptly ordered it! It's nothing short of brilliant!! If you have or know little boys and need a great little stocking filler for Christmas, then this is the thing for you.

Josh and Zoe have both been enjoying this, and it's a great little toy to take out with you when visiting, as it's so easy to set up, provides hours of entertainment if you have a little story teller on your hands, and super easy to pack up! 
My hot tip is to order now while they are in stock too. The store had just restocked recently and I had a short wait, but don't you miss out for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. that idea is gold! Wonder if I can run it across the floor of the cubby house my kiddies getting for xmas -- is it durable??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, it seems pretty durable to me. I ran it around our outdoor coffee table and it's been fine. Floor would be fine too. There is a fair bit of tape on the roll too so you could always just re-do it once the first application got a bit old!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger