A few weeks ago, I started menu planning, partly for budget reasons and partly for dieting. I started off well, and even lost a kilo the first week but ever so quickly, I've lost the motivation and willpower I need to do this. I know I really want to lose weight, I know I really want to be healthy for my family but I feel like I just don't have the energy to make it happen. My goal was to lose about 5 kilos by mid-March for a wedding we are off too, but I don't even feel like I can manage that at the moment. Am hoping with venting about it all, my mojo will miraculously come back.
I think sleep deprivation may have a lot to do with it too.....
And I think this is the part where I need to pick myself up, dust myself off and just get back on the healthy eating plan. Breathe.

I think EVERYTHING is harder with sleep deprivation :(
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!
Make yourself a lunch/snacks for tomorrow when you make school lunches.
What can you do today that your tomorrow-self will thank you for? :)
You are too too wise lovely Anne! xx
ReplyDeletego back to the michelle bridges principles and you will have the mojo back in no time. from your july 2010 post you know it works. its not a diet, its just how you eat all the time, and i know how good you felt when you stick to it as i do too and never feel more energised and healthy than when i stick to her principles. it all starts with the next thing you eat. choose healthy every time you choose what to put in your mouth. good luck!
ReplyDelete