keep calm...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


I really need to start paying attention to this piece hanging up in my kitchen. I know the mantra has been done to death, but it's a good one. With 5.44am wake ups from the 1 year old (yeah, I know, it could be worse) and days of non-stop school and preschool madness with the 5 and 4 year old, mountains of housework, Christmas shopping still not done, cash flow looking VERY unhealthy. sigh. I'm a bit exhausted with life, can you tell?

Just breathe. Gotta breathe and take baby steps. And keep calm, and carry on.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard sometimes not to feel overwhelmed especially when there are so many things on your mind and going on in your life too. I agree it is a really good mantra to follow, I've had to tell myself it a bit the last couple of days too. I hope things all work themselves out and calm reappears. Thanks for popping by my blog to say hi it was lovely to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine. So glad I found your blog today! The lip balm idea will assist with heading towards some calm!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger