Postman Pat where have you been all my life.....

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Josh has only just recently come across Postman Pat (not sure where we have been hiding). It must have come on the ABC last week and he was mesmorised. I recorded it thankfully and then thought I would set up a series link to record more episodes, only to discover that the episode I recorded was the last one. Now we have a DVD. He has been sooooo cute singing the song to me, even telling me what the next lyrics are when I forget. He also found a cosmetic bag of mine, emptied it and is using it to make his own special deliveries. My favourite thing is the way he says 'Postman Pat'. He says 'Postman' just like the British man sings the opening jingle, with a long British sounding 'oh' sort of like 'Po(h)stman'. Brings a smile to my face everytime he says 'More Postman Pat please'.

Other news, we have all been sick for the last few weeks. Just as Zoe's sleep was improving again, sickness through everything out again. I'm desperately hoping for a good night sleep tonight.

On Sunday we had Zoe's dedication. Here is my little cherub and I on the day. She wore the christening gown that her dad, aunties and cousins all wore.



And if it isn't children waking me up at night, it's now Carpel Tunnel Syndrome waking me. Have been going to physio to help with it and now I have to wear wrist splints at night to hopefully get rid of it.

Anyway, back to Postman Pat. Thankyou Pat for helping keep an active little toddler occupied while I attend to a needy 10 month old. I wish I'd found you earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger