Happy Birthday to me!!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to me!!


Thanks for letting me indulge!!

I have had such a great day. I woke to find hubby tidying up our still 'not completely unpacked yet' house. The cluttered look has been bothering me for a while. But with most of us being sick I just haven't found much time to devote to unpacking and tidying so it was such a treat to have hubby do it all this morning! Even our back deck looks great now.

At 9am, family and friends arrived for breakfast which hubby also cooked - bacon, eggs, sausages, fresh juice, fruit, freshly baked berry muffins, coffee.......wonderful! I received some fabulous presents, including lots of jewelery, a book, a new jewellery box, a kilo of fresh gourmet coffee, honey roasted macadamias and an exquisite moth orchid like this:



It was all over by lunch time, at which point I was full to the brim from breakfast, so once the kids were asleep there was nothing left to do but curl up on the lounge with a coffee in hand and my honey roasted macadamias to munch away on. Bliss!

Now Miss Z is in bed, Josh is being read to by his dad and then going to sleep. Hubby will be whipping up some dinner and then to top off the night - Streets Blue Ribbon vanilla ice-cream with some Ice Magic. Tragic, but delicious.

My best birthday for a while. I'm easy pleased.

1 comment:

  1. I know it is late but I wanted to say happy birthday. I tried to post a comment the other day but couldn't so I hope you had an awesome birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger