
Latest Blog This challenge: What's on your bedside table?
Yes, unfortunately this is the book that currently sits on my bedside table.....*sigh*. A sign of my life at the moment. No time for reading anything I want to read, but plenty of books being thrust into my hands from Josh. He brought this in to me one morning and it's been sitting there ever since.
If I had a choice (and the time) I would be finishing off this beautiful book:

I started this book a while ago and got more than half way through before getting distracted. It's been so long now that I would need to start again if I were to pick it up. It's the sort of book you can imagine as a movie in your mind as you read it. The way Vikram Seth writes really makes the story come to life so easily.
Now just to find the time to get into it.
time. how i would love some extra time.
ReplyDeletehope you get to finish the book you love.
xx
I've seen that one and wanted to read it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the time to pick it up again.
P.S. I love It's Not My Car...I used to look through it when I worked in a bookshop, it's so cute and colourful.
hehehe, my bedside table reading material looks similar!
ReplyDelete