Image: here...to finally be rid of the baby fat acquired from having my two little ones. I can't get disciplined at the moment nor do I have the will power to do it as I'm living on little sleep and time to myself.
*sigh* I just want to fit into the clothes in my wardrobe. At the moment I think I have about 2 outfits I can wear.
On the upside, I can't wait to continue reading Mia's book. Started last night and wouldn't have put it down except that my eyelids kept closing on me!
Play It's Tuesday and I Can't Wait here.
Love that photo! I can completely understand the no willpower from lack of sleep and energy with little ones. Slowly and surely you will get there - just do a little at a time. I know that doesn't help the wardrobe but better to start small and succeed. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete