it's tuesday and i can't wait

Tuesday, September 29, 2009



to drink coffee and eat proper food again. I was *lucky* enough to get gastro off my little boy on Friday. Hubby and I were so sick my mum had to take the day off work to come and take the kids away, as we were not even close to capable of looking after them. Thankfully, my stomach is slowly heading back to normal today. I had my first coffee this morning.....I might still pay for it later but it was good anyway.

It's Tuesday and I can't wait...

Image: Lupen Grainne

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope you're all much better soon & your coffee doesn't revisit you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuck - gastro is so terrible - especially when you are a parent and not allowed to be sick. Thank goodness for your mum!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger