bend and stretch

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


We've just enrolled little J in a gymnastics class and he starts this Saturday. He is super duper excited about it. It's his first proper class of any kind of sporty/extra-curricular type of activity. We went and visited the gym to pay our money last week, so we got to watch some of the kids in the holiday class doing their training. Fun!! The head coach was really lovely, and J didn't want to leave! I keep reminding him that he only has x sleeps to go before it starts. It always brings a smile to his little face.

Does your little one do any classes? How are they finding it?

I can't wait to see J in action! 

PS. Don't forget to enter my super duper amazing giveaway here too. Odds are good at the moment too!

image

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like fun! Hope he has a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved gymnastics when I was a kid - wish I was still as stretchy now!!

    Thought I'd better check out/follow everyone who is attending the AusBlogCon. Pop over to bigwords if you get a moment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls adored gymnastics till they cottoned on that EVERYONE got a trophy and then they got a bit miffed.

    And moved on to KARATE!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger