See those little rectangular things up there with the red ball in the middle? Yes, dishwasher tablets. Now, I don't tend to get excited about anything that revolves around cleaning dishes. All those powders are they same aren't they? Well, that's what I always thought. I would kind of just gravitate towards whatever was on special that looked like it would basically get the job done. I'm also one of those people that doesn't think they can really notice the difference between products either.
Towards the end of last year, I received an invitation from Soup to trial some new dishwasher tablets. The new Finish Quantum ones. I was pretty keen since we do give our dishwasher quite the work out so jumped on board to give them a go. I received a huge stash of tablets to try out myself as well as some sample packs to hand out to friends to try. Every one I have spoken to so far has been impressed. And I also have to say I have been totally amazed too. I've certainly been able to tell that these have significantly washed my dishes better than anything I've used before, including Finish powder, and it also seems to wash your dishwasher too. I'd never seen my machine looking that sparkling before! My cutlery was also less streaky that what I was used to seeing at the end of a wash cycle. Ahhhhhhmazing, truly.
I love it when you get the chance to trial something and it well and truly surpasses your expectations. I normally expect to love something but not this much!! Without a doubt I've been truly blown away by the way these tablets do their thing, and I will definitely be adding these to my supermarket trolley in future.
Now not only do I get to benefit in trialling out this new product along with friends, Soup and Finish are also providing an opportunity for you guys to experience something truly amazing too.
All you have to do is leave a comment below answering the question 'what is amazing, every time?' in 100 words or less. This giveaway will be judged on the creativity of your answers by the lovely people at Soup, so get creative and interesting with your answers.
And what will you win? There are two prizes up for grabs:
- 1 x $150 Coles/Myer voucher and
- 1 x $100 Coles/Myer voucher.
How amazing is that?!
Giveaway runs until next Thursday 3 February 8pm and the winners notified within the week following.

They sound great! I'll have to check them out next time.
ReplyDeleteI am constantly amazed by the strength of the love I feel for my boys-- everynight the Mr and I go in to tuck them in and I get this overwhelming feeling of contentment (helps that they are quietly sleeping!) which amazes me very.single.time.
OK, I'm going to be totally shallow and say that what's amazing EVERY TIME for me is shopping for books at amazon! I always grab a bargain or two (or four or five) and I'm never disappointed!
ReplyDeleteThey sound awesome- wait, they ARE awesome. My dishwasher has never been cleaner, you're right.
ReplyDeleteWhat's amazing every time?
Original Tim Tams, from the fridge, on a summer evening. Cool, chocolatey, sneaky, delicious and amazing! Even better when you dont have to share them...
I am constantly amazed at the strength of the average Australian. I can't help thinking that if that were my belongings all over the ground i would not be so happy and so upbeat and ready to clean up.I am AHMAZED at their strength and love for one another and willingness to help while facing the same devastation (give or take a few belongings) themselves. We truly are an amazing sunburnt(or very sunburnt in my case) country.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed I am alive.
ReplyDeleteNot that I have been through anything difficult like some people have, but I guess I am talking more on a conception level - like I think "Woo, it was me that formed out of all of those millions of possible people may parents COULD have made!". And that always makes me feel amazingly lucky.
I may not have explained myself well, and it may seem kind of wacky, but that is always my moment of awe.
For me, amazing every time is the way I react the same way, every single time, without fail, even though I promise I won't.
ReplyDeleteExamples?
*Flinching when the toaster pops
*Crying at the end of The Notebook
*Having to pull an all nighter to finish my uni assignments
*Giving my son whatever he wants when he looks at me lovingly and says 'Mummy, please?'. Gorgeous, and irresistible.
What is amazng to me? A cup of tea in a silent household when all three babes are asleep. Not deep I know, but to me, these few peaceful moments are simply amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing? When my two year old gives me a hug as hard as he can. So much love in such a little person. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAmazing EVERY time?
ReplyDeleteThat I don't kill my husband when he pees on the floor and blames our son.