I know these little gifts weren't for me but I was super excited receiving them in the mail nevertheless. I've always loved Stuck On You for labels and when they offered some items to send our way to test out I was more than thrilled! Little did I know they read our minds and delivered a nice big new backpack for Josh with his favourite thing ever on it - cars - plus a lovely big pencil case for the princess herself, Zoe.
I actually really needed to replace Josh's bag from last year. I spent a fair bit on getting him what I thought would be a good quality bag last year only to have the stitching come away in bits and it turned out to be too small for what he needed to take with him to preschool. The Stuck On You bag is a great size with three compartments. This is great for us as it means I can put his change of clothes in one section, then his sheet, hat and lunch in the middle, and the front can carry little toys or notes from school. There's even room for his drink bottle on the side. Josh has been so excited with it, putting it on his back and hopping on his scooter and pretending to ride to school.
Miss Zoe hasn't missed out either. She is a great big stash of pencils she likes to draw with, and the pencil case houses these nicely. It looks like it would be very easy to wash too should it get a little dirty.

They do look very cool.
ReplyDeleteOff to Stuck On You to buy some things for my miss4yo...