So here I am finally.
Last week the inevitable finally happened. Our trusty computer died....I always think it won't be that much of a drama if the computer goes, and then when it does, I feel so lost. I start thinking of all the things that I may have lost forever, mainly photos. Thankfully this time, we have managed to save all our photos up to a point. It seems the drive that stored most of our old computer files, including photos from when Josh was born, was a tad corrupt and so I have lost some of those unfortunately. Some I still have as I brilliantly stored many on an online site.
Anyway, the last week has been made up of: lost opportunities to work, using my iPhone a LOT (and probably going way over my allowance there), buying a new computer, setting up new computer and transferring our files across to it, our Internet connection going bust, our phone line going bust once the Internet got going again, our phone line being restored again. All of that, while trying to live our normal lives and managing the household.
I'm still trying to navigate around this new computer and have needed to start from scratch with a few things, so I still feel a little lost, but am slowly getting there!
I'll be back in a little while with a fun post, some pictures and a lovely giveaway from the lovely Fisher Price! Make sure you stop by again soon!

Ohhh....that's the second blogger I know who's computer has gone bust in the last few weeks....a timely reminder to back up my own laptop, methinks.
ReplyDeletethis is a very useful site.
ReplyDeletethis site is very useful for us because we learn many things from this site.
thank you for this awesome post.
technology