get my christmas on
Sunday, December 11, 2011
As much as I'm still in recovery mode after babe and feeling absolutely utterly exhausted, there is a part of me that desperately wants to get my Christmas on and get the tree up and decorate for the older kids. I want somewhere to put the wrapped presents under, and somewhere to gather on Christmas morning with my family, and somewhere for my kids to look with wonder and to remember the real wonder of Christmas as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.
Today, with hubby's help, I'm going to see if we can make it happen. Let's just hope the wee one sleeps well today so we can get it done. Will share pics this week if there is success!
PS. Don't forget today is the last day to enter this giveaway!
image
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you got to enjoy the festivities.
ReplyDelete:-)
Can't wait to see pics of your decorations. :D
ReplyDelete