goodbye junk food, hello clean eating

Friday, February 22, 2013



I'm a bit scared. Tomorrow I get measured and weighed and start a 40 day focus that will see me eating cleanly (ie. no processed foods, only whole unrefined foods and no carbs after 2pm) and exercising like a crazy person. Well not too crazy. Well, the only crazy thing about it really is that I'll be doing this over Easter.

I'm almost too scared to write that I'm doing it here, for fear of failure at this yet again. But no, I can do it, and I WILL do it.

They gym I've joined is running the program so I will have people checking on me. I'm tired of feeling sluggish and not proud of the way I look. I just want to be happier and feel better about myself, and be healthier. But that will involve a lot of hard work. So, yep, I'm scared. But I just need to get on with it and do it. No excuses.

So goodbye junk/sweet/treat food. Hello healthy stuff, like paleo pumpkin bread. Mmmm yum.

Do I sound convinced?

Feel free to hit me with any great sites for 'clean eating', especially lovely clean sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger