me & sunday night

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Image: What's On Sydney

I'm going to Lior's final Sydney Shadows & Light show before he heads off to record another album and go overseas. I'm so excited. I went to this show at the Opera House a few months ago and it was brilliant. He is doing some encore performances at the Wharf Theatre and Sunday is the last night. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lior - enjoy and please give an extra clap for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!

    Just a quick note to say that your "Tuesday" links seem to keep going back to an old post rather than your blog home so people might be missing some of your newer posts.

    Thanks for joining in! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun - I saw Lior a while back - he is great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger