What a wonderful two years it's been. I can't believe you are two now. My big girl.
You've brought such joy to our lives, including your big brother who adores you and just wants to smother you in kisses and jump in your cot with you and make you laugh until you cry - literally sometimes!
Your are full of life and such a spirited, playful little girl. So very determined and headstrong already. Your giggles and the way you share little loving moments with your brother make my heart melt.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, baby girl, and can only wish and pray that you have many more to come.
Love Mummy xoxo

Yay! Happy Birthday sweet Zoe!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday beautiful girl. x
ReplyDeleteIt's my little girl's birthday today too! Happy birthday to your sweet little one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet girl. You have a wonderful life ahead, I just know it. Plus you have a fab-u-lous mama to guide you through it.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd birthday! It's my little PIp's 4th birthday today too! xx
ReplyDelete