It's getting ridiculously close to Christmas. I'm starting to get a little worried, as I'm sure last year I was really very organised and thought a lot about gifts very early on. This year has been kind of busy and hectic, and now here we are about seven weeks out from Christmas!
So of course I've started trawling my fave places on the Internet and I found these gorgeous little bowls and plates at State of Green. These are Smiling Planet plates and bowls that each have an artistic design on them with an earth friendly message. Even better, they are made from 100% recycled high grade polypropylene plastic, contain no BPA, no lead, no toxic inks, no phthalates and no PVC, so completely environmentally friendly. The designs are printed in such a way that they can't be scratched off and they plates and bowls are top rack dishwasher safe too.




Im loveing these! so cute
ReplyDeleteThey're very sweet and well priced indeed! Thanks for sharing. x
ReplyDeleteCute! I would prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend that Christmas is not seven weeks away, so thank you for some links to some sites that I can do Christmas shopping from the comfort of my loungeroom!
ReplyDelete