rest time

Wednesday, December 29, 2010



hello.

it's rest time over here. daddy is home for the week, but just my luck, he's sick.....

we are laying low this week, enjoying a rest and recovery time from christmas and all the business that was right before it.

i'm a bit anxious, because i know i need to look at my little goal list for the 'year of me' that i put together earlier this year, and i just know i won't be able to cross many things off. this year panned out to be full of ups and downs, and i feel tired at the end of it all. i've run out of steam.

2011 will need to be about looking for the rainbows after a rainy 2010. i'd like one of my rainbows to be a big burst of energy and new inspiration. that would be bliss for this weary mama. who's with me?

image

5 comments:

  1. I hear you! I do think it's better to set goals and only achieve some of them, than to not set goals and achieve none of them. Here's to a fulfilling 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you!
    But I think that you can cross some of the things off the list if you count stepping in the right direction with them ... And if you and I go get a manu-pedi, then see a live show, we can cross those off too :)
    Here's to 2011 xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want more inspiration and motivation in 2011 - I've decided that 2011 is all about me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, with you every step of the way! I'd love an energy hit in particular. Happy 2011 sweet one. xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger