ahem....mumtoddlerbabe + babe on the way

Wednesday, May 11, 2011


So, here I am out of hiding finally. 

And I'm back with news. 

There is another little babe on the way! Coming mid-November. Part of the reason I have been out of action, out of energy, feeling bleurgh and so not inspired to blog. But I'm starting to breathe again and feel like writing in this space, so I'll see how I go. I've also been pretty busy with this little venture too.

I'm not sure many of you are still out there......but I will be back again soon with some other tidbits to share.

PS. I may have to think about changing the name of the blog. It's more like mumpreschoolertoddlerbabeontheway! Bit of a mouthful......

image

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to share the journey with you. I'm expecting my third mid-October! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Our third is on the way too (August), how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - congratulations!! Fantastic news - yay for 2nd trimester. You must be feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We are expecting our second bub in mid-October so will be lovely to share the pregnancy journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh congrats, thats wonderful hun xxxx
    Glad to see u back too
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh WONDERFUL -- there's a quite a few pregnancies in bloggy world at the mo, it seems (not me, no sirree!) congratulations to you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - pregnancy sure does zap it out of you doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait for a third :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger