thank you

Monday, May 16, 2011


Thank you everyone for your well wishes and congratulations. I'm glad to be finally feeling a little better and hopefully back to normal eating very soon! I'll be trying to catch up on some blog reading and letting you know if I've stopped by with a comment. And I will back soon to share a few things that I've been up to with my family while I've been on a blog break as well as share about a lovely new store that has lots of woolly  goodies to keep little heads warm this winter.

I'm off now to get stuck into some house work. That's what the first trimester does to me.......I let the house go too far in the wrong direction and it takes a lot to get it back to a decent state! Wish me luck!!

Image

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better - you'e been missed!

    Don't worry TOO much about the house!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger