how's your head this winter?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you starting to feel the cold where you are this month? We are definitely feeling the cold nice and early here in Sydney! Brrrr. The heaters have been going and all the wintery blankets and clothes are coming out!

New to Zoe's wardrobe, in light of the cold, is this beautiful winter woolly too.




Well, Zoe's is pretty close to this.....hers has a flower button! Currently my mum is the only one who has a picture of Zoe with her beanie on, and I couldn't get hold of it in time to do this post! Will post a pic when I get it, if I don't get another photo sooner.

These lovely Benji beanies are handknitted with lots of love by a wonderful friend of mine who has just started her new little business, AnneCanKnit. I love the simple design of them, I love the quality and the colours of the wool Anne chooses, and the sweet little handmade buttons finishes them off beautifully. So far, Anne hasn't been able to knit fast enough to keep up with the demand, and I'm not surprised! 

Please head over and have a look at AnneCanKnit. Each week of two, Anne releases a new lot of Ready To Wear items, and often a few new custom spots are available too. Anne also makes the beanies in adult sizes and has also just released a new item for women, scarves. If you buy a scarf a portion of your purchase will go towards the Red Cross NZ Earthquake appeal too. Make sure you 'like' the page to ensure you won't miss out on information about new products and custom spots. 




To make it easy too, I'm popping up a button for my favourite winter woolly store over there << on the left hand side too!

And let me know if you buy yourself or your little one a beanie!! I'd love to see a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger