10 Honest Things About Myself

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I was tagged last week by The Red Deer and thought I would put my list together now before I get swamped by packing and moving, and then I might never get around to it.

1. I LOVE coffee.....I don't need 10 a day, but I really enjoy my morning coffee and will often have another in the afternoon when I'm enjoying some me time with the kids asleep.



2. I have a knack for putting pieces of technology together. My hubby might buy the X-box/computer/dvd player/home theatre but it's me who will end up plugging it in and putting it together. I'm the person everyone in my family asks when they need troubleshooting advice!



3. I went to a selective high school and ended up feeling so much pressure to do well in my HSC that I got distracted and didn't do as well as was expected at all.....



4. I'm moving into my own house with its own back yard in the next month!



5. My all-time favourite dessert is tiramisu. The best one I have eaten is one I make. I'll share the recipe if you like, if I can dig it out!



6. I love shopping for my kids, and love buying pieces that are beautiful, great quality and a bit different, even if it means spending a fortune, and even if it means I look shabby myself.



7. I still love to cuddle my mum. There is just nothing like getting a big hug from her, it still makes me feel safe and cosy.



8. It would be cool to re-live my wedding day again. Such a happy day and I would try to stop and savour it a bit more.



9. I love watching Greys Anatomy and have it all on DVD. (Yay! It's on tonight.)



10. I love my little family to bits.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a total Grey's fan, too. Except I download it from the US as soon as it airs because I'm too impatient to wait for Australia to catch up, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to learn more about you Virginia :). Zoe looks mighty cute in her outfit there :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger