The Sims 3.....

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Anyone else a dork and like this game as much as me? Well, I used to anyway....

Hubby came home with it yesterday as a surprise. Usually I would have been jumping for joy with excitement. It's such a time wasting game, and now that I have 2 children, I just don't think I will ever have enough time to myself to enjoy this game anymore. Didn't stop me installing it and having a peek but it's just sooooo time consuming. I'll probably explore a bit a time. In a past life I have been known to still be awake at 4am playing this game. Gone are those days!

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I am a Sims fan. My best friend is not just a fan, she's a fanatic. She has been itching for version 3 to be released and has, no doubt, spent this last weekend playing it. I, like you however, just don't have the time to get into it and haven't played it for well over 2 years. I'll be taking a look at a borrowed copy when I get the chance but that's about it unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for Sims3 too. Hopefully in a couple of days.

    Btw, I LOVE your blog. It's one of the best looking blogs I've seen, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger