
So we are nearly all ready for Zoe's garden party this Sunday.
She now has a lovely party dress. It's a pale pink Fred Bare lined linen dress and yesterday I bought some Bloch baby ballet shoes for Miss Z to wear with the dress.
Lunch will be lamb and chicken kebabs cooked on our new bbq (arriving tomorrow hopefully!) with greek and potato salads, and an antipasto plate with olive bread. For dessert, I will be making birthday vanilla cupcakes with pink and white frosting, fairy bread and fruit skewers!
It's forecast to rain on Sunday now but I really hope the weather stays fine for us as I really hoped it would be a nice outdoor party.
Going to have a busy weekend ahead! Must remember to stop and breathe regularly.
I really hope you have a lovely day for Zoe's party. My gosh I just can't believe she is one already, I remember getting the announcement sms of her birth like it was yesterday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday gorgeous Zoe xo
I hope you have a lovely time on Sunday! Happy Birthday to Miss Z.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I forgot to tell you, you have an award waiting on my blog...
http://astudyincontradictions.blogspot.com/2009/09/one-lovely-blog.html