a day in the life {new years day}

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well despite really wanting to give this a good go, I ended up being totally uninspired due to being ridiculously tired. So here is my half hearted attempt at this little project! Our day was pretty low key but this is generally what it looked like for most of it......


Tiramisu leftovers for breakfast! Mmmmmm




 

A little telly for the kids after breakfast. One must always do this in daddy's basketball shoes!



A visit to grandparents place and a play with mummy's old toys



Lunch back at home on the back deck



Time for a much needed lie down!



Afternoon snack time!



 Time to mop the bathroom floor

I was out of energy by this time and the project went by the wayside!! The rest of the day involved getting children fed, into pajamas, into bed and not long after, mummy to bed. I'm still exhausted today!

I hope your New Years Day was a whole lot more exciting than mine......and didn't involve a hangover!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that that tirimisu looks so tasty? Did you make or buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clarissa!

    I made it! It comes from a great Tuscan recipe book by Stephanie Alexander.

    Best recipe EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look yummy!

    Good on you for doing it... I posted about it, but then forgot. My NYE was so dull and I had a baby attached to me for most of it so would have made for boring pics anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! :) Loved your pics. And that tiramisu looks tasty. Nice breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger