{etsy love} where the wild things are

Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Everyone is a little 'Where The Wild Things Are' crazy, have you noticed? I had a little squizz around Etsy to see how completely mad people have been getting over this book/movie and this is what I dug up!

L-R: 1. 'Where The Wild Things Are' costume by inkybluedesigns 2. Max 'Where The Wild Things Are' inspired kokeshi wooden doll by farfelue 3. Max tote bag by PaulaAndErika 4. Max 'Where The Wild Things Are' locket by yellowsquirrel 5. Wild Thing Max - Illustration - 8 x 10 print by NanLawson 6. 'Where The Wild Things Are movie monster t-shirt by BABYWOOD 7. Handmade stationery set 'Where The Wild Things Are' envelopes by adnagam 8. 'Where The Wild Things Are' charm set by marlaot 9. Max 'Where The Wild Things Are' brooch by yellowsquirrel

Phew!

And last but not least, check these out for some serious style!



'Where The Wild Things Are' handpainted Vans by lyndartiste

Have you gone 'WTWTA' crazy?

4 comments:

  1. Yes!

    My 5 year old LOVED the movie and she loves it to the point of obsession.

    We have the soundtrack on repeat at our place- highly recommend getting it as it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, we're a bit "Wild Things" crazy in this house but you knew that already from all my posts on the subject and I haven't even seen the movie yet! Thanks for finding these treasures for me and the bebito! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's all so cute! Need to get a little suit for my two year old to stomp around in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the movie - might get it out on DVD one day. THe Vans are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger