Okay so I have spent major part of the day reading your blog (ever since you left a comment on mine, thanks)but if you still need to hear it, I love your blog and yes have become a follower :)
once upon a time there was a girl who met a boy. they got married. they had three children. now the mama is learning every day how to nourish her body back to its former self, and teaching her family better ways. the rest (and best) is yet to be written!
Okay so I have spent major part of the day reading your blog (ever since you left a comment on mine, thanks)but if you still need to hear it, I love your blog and yes have become a follower :)
ReplyDeleteI too have spent goodness knows how long reading up on your blog! ;) Love it :) Mamanbear.
ReplyDelete