Hello! I promise I haven't left! I've just been spending a lot more time trying to be a good mummy and have also been busy with some new work I've picked up. And Masterchef may be taking up some of my 'me' time too.....
These beautiful flowers were my gift to myself for Mothers Day. 'Twas very low key here this year. I even bought myself the Margaret Fulton complete cookbook as my present.....
Anyway, I'm hoping to get back to my little blog a tad more regularly again, and I've already got some lovely goodies lined up to share with you including some little giveaways.
As I've mentioned already, May marks my one year blogaversary (is that a word?) and I'll be doing a giveaway to mark my great milestone. I just have to get a photo of one of the lovely prizes that has been generously donated and then I'll whip up a post about that this week. So stay tuned!
What's been happening in your neck of the woods? Any exciting blog land news I should know about??

Hi, gorgeous flowers, you chose nicely!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your blogaversary (it's a word now if it wasn't before..) a year is such a great accomplishment, and your blog is so lovely.
:) Flick
Love those flowers. Glad to see you back. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous flowers! I bought myself a bunch a few days before Mother's Day only to be given some more lovely flowers by hubby and some by my Mum :)
ReplyDelete