Hurrah! I'm off to Mathilda's Market tomorrow in Sydney. Can't wait to say hello to some bloggy/internet friends, check out all the gorgeous things, eat some cupcakes and spend money!
I might even pick up a little something to giveaway for my bloggy one year birthday this month. Will keep my eyes out for something a little special.
Will make sure I share any lovely purchases with you this week!

Have fun! If I wasn't having Luke's 1st birthday party tomorrow, I would pop along too :)
ReplyDeleteHow did you fare? I went totally spare last time but this time I was positively RESTRAINED! Dont know if its cos I went with just Fern and so there was no one egging me on to buy those $20 bibs but... I only got a few things and was gone by 10.30am!!! I am almost disappointed in myself!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fantastic time!
ReplyDeleteI hope it was a great day at the markets! Love a good wander and forage through all the stalls.. Hope you found some great stuff and I look forward to hearing about it all.
ReplyDelete:) Flick
Was a great day girls!
ReplyDeleteSarah, you guys got a glorious day for Luke's party!
BMT, I bought a few things...not too much I don't think! I arrived at 10.30...might have seen you on the way out.
Will share my buys in another post.