wordless wednesday

Wednesday, April 28, 2010



please join in over here...

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Someone wants to catch up to Daddy i think.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! very cute! picture says it all - what a cheeky face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pic! Just discovered you blog and am enjoying reading back through some of your older posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear..... hope its a blunt one!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure is Nicole! Hubby left the plastic cover on of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a classic - love it. getting started early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is funny, I have a photo of my son around that age doing the same thing - I must dig it out and show you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg.... that is too cute! I know that I have this to look forward to with Taj. cheeky photo!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger