as fresh as a daisy

Tuesday, April 27, 2010



The Rose has but a Summer reign, The daisy never dies. James Montgomery


This is how I want to start this new week, as fresh as a daisy, steadfast, and not giving up even when I fall down.

I had an exhausting week and weekend. As soon as Josh was better, Zoe took over the reigns and was struck with a bad cold/flu. I held her nearly all Saturday she was so lethargic. She'd wake for a few bites to eat and drink and then would rest on me and eventually fall asleep. She is loads better now thankfully and Josh has a touch of a cold too. I was so thankful hubby was around all weekend but I'm still exhausted. 

On top of all that, my dieting is going pretty badly. I'm so bad that I get food delivered and I still can't stick to it.

Anyway, I want to put all that behind me now (including a few bad parenting moments due to sleep deprivation) and start this week fresh (albeit a little late thanks to the long weekend in Australia). I want to start and stay positive and do my best to be the best for my little family.

I just realised, too, that May is coming up, and that means it will be my one year blogging birthday! I think that might call for a giveaway of sorts. I'll put my thinking cap on for that one.

How are you going into this week? Got any inspirational thoughts to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger