wonderful weekend

Sunday, April 11, 2010


So far I'm loving my weekend and I just don't want it to end right now. I've spent a day at home relaxing with friends, a night catching up on taped tv, a few moments doing a little business planning, a morning shopping with my little girl, some quiet afternoon time while the kids sleep and hubby works in the garden.....and now? Not sure.....I just want to soak up what's left of this weekend with the people I love the best.

What are you doing this weekend?

image

2 comments:

  1. Stupidly, I attempted to bake. Like always, it ended badly (burnt). But the Man did take the the kids and let me sleep in till ELEVEN!! You're jealous, I know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori!!!! I seriously AM jealous!!! What a great man you have.

    I got to leave my little man at home with the big man and go shopping with my little lady though. That was pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger