sick sick sick

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



Just when I feel like I had a little blog mojo come back, now I'm nursing a sick little munchkin....boo. I was up until 2am last night, stripping down a little boy, showering him, stripping down his bed, re-making it, and then finally crawling into his bed with him (majorly uncomfortable) to keep an eye out on him for the rest of the early morning......poor thing has a touch of gastro.

Surprisingly, I feel mostly ok at the moment, not as tired as I thought I would be.....and I've only had one coffee. Once the terrible two are in bed for the afternoon nap (which I should probably have as well) I might down another coffee along with my choc mud scone from Coles (don't tell Lite N Easy!!).

Anyway, adieu for now and for a day or two!! I'll be back with perhaps some news to share. xo

image

10 comments:

  1. Poor you (and littlies)! I hope all is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh no, hope little munchkin is feeling better soon.
    sending get well hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there is nothing worse than gastro! You poor things. I hope you're all better soon.
    I think you well and truly deserved that choc scone.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for wanting that choc mud scone (I would have had two!). I hope you get some rest and that your little one is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm Jen, I actually did have two in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's such a yucky feeling when you can't help them ... and then they throw up on you and it's ultra yucky! We spent 15hours in emergency at the Children's Hospital one night with a really scary bout of gastro ... needless to say at the end of it we all needed a shower and I definately needed some chocolate. Hope he's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everyone is on the mend in your house. A house full of sick people is always so hard - thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh. Poor sick baby. And poor mama.

    That photo is adorable, BTW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better. xx

    I tagged you in a little blog meme - don't feel compelled to take part though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww - what a cute teddy - did you take it yourself? Get better soon little bub!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger