six

Monday, April 26, 2010


Last week I was tagged by Melissa over at undomestic/mumma in this photo meme. The instructions are 'go back to the 6th photo uploaded to your blog' and 'remember the moment'.

I dug out the archives and counted the sixth photo (of my own) that I posted and it was this photo which was part of a list of things about myself. I can't think of a better photo really. It's my little family, and I still love them to bits, and probably a little bit more. Look how much my little babes have grown!

Now I get to tag some others!

Sarah @ Faith Hope & a whole lotta love

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me :) I was also tagged by another blogger here is the post: http://faithhopeandawholelottalove.blogspot.com/2010/04/6th-picture.html

    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    What a beautiful pic of your little family - they have grown so much since then!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger