So glad it's the end of the week. In more ways than one....
I love weekends for:
♥ hubby being home = extra pair of hands = me not being outnumbered
♥ getting some 'me' time, even if for only for an hour and I'm doing the fruit and veg shopping
♥ getting into the garden
♥ feeling free of the pressures and obligations of the week
♥ spending time with friends and family
Thank you for all your lovely comments so far in my blog birthday post. If you haven't had a look yet, drop by at this post and leave me a comment to be in the running to win one of two lovely prizes! I'll be drawing and announcing the winner on Monday morning.
Well, this afternoon, I'm off to the hairdresser for a cut and blowdry. I can't wait. My hair will be all shiny and new, and to top that off, I'll be going out for a family dinner (all expenses paid by FIL!) at Somersault restaurant. Although, the reason for the dinner may bring about lots of awkward moments and possible conflict, I'm going to try and just sit back and enjoy the delicious child free meal and keep my head in the clouds and out of family dramas!
What are you up to this weekend?
{image from here}

I always appreicate the extra pair of hands on the weekend too. Enjoy your dinner tonight, hope it isn't too confronting. I'm off to a Tupperware Party tomorrow at a friend's house x
ReplyDelete