I spotted this Papercookie giveaway last week on Facebook. I don't often click on things to enter on Facebook, but this one looked GOOD! And it was only open for a few hours. First thing this week I decided to check back just to see who had won.....there was my name staring back at me! It was just the pick me up I needed too. I've still been feeling mostly low and out of energy, and lacking inspiration due to all the kids still taking turns being sick and a non-sleeping-at-night, certain 10-month old. Low funds around these parts, too, has meant very little impulsive shopping for me, so this was a great treat!
Here's what I bought:
What do you think?
Can't wait for it all to arrive now. The two Love You cards I plan on framing and putting on in each of the kid's rooms. Just a little friendly reminder of how much I love them, even when I'm a cranky mama bear.
And now, I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) relaxing weekend.
Adieu!
i won i won i won!
Friday, September 14, 2012
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yaay! Congratulations - and happy weekend. x
ReplyDelete