see this little face?

Thursday, September 6, 2012


See this little face? Isn't it cute? Yep, it is sometimes. But, by golly, when it's whining and crying at you numerous times in the middle of the night, when your whole body aches for sleep and does not want to be dragged away from the slumber it is yielding too......urgh. It's the most horrid feeling in the world. I love him to bits, but he is turning me into an enormously grumpy and impatient mama.

We have been referred to a sleep school. Still waiting on a call from them, but hopefully it will be the answer to all these shenanigans. One can only hope!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hope you can get into that sleep school sooner rather than later... sleep deprivation is the worst! Sophie has only just started sleeping through at 10 months and it's amazing what a nicer, less impatient and less snappy Mama I am getting a decent nights' sleep. Hope yours gets better soon... x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger