Feeling positive.....

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ok, well I'm starting to feel a bit more positive that we should have an answer about our loan and that I will actually be moving into a new house in the next few weeks.....so, here are a few sneaky peeks at the house in question:









Obviously the furniture, etc is not ours. At the moment we are going to just paint the entire interior with 1/4 strength Hogs Bristle and trims in white. I'll spare you a photo of the outside as the brick is hideous. But I'm prepared to live with it for a little while before we might try and render it in some way.

I'll update with some more photos once we have settled in and I have things looking the way I'd like, particularly J & Z's rooms. I'm most looking forward to doing something special in their rooms. And already have some ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice, such a great find!! It will be very exciting decorating it and making it your own. Hope the next few weeks fly by and you have the keys in your hand soon enough : )

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger