The house is ours!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After all the drama of last week and us losing the first loan we applied for, onedirect (ANZ) came to the rescue!! We received our formal unconditional approval yesterday just in time for our extended cooling off to finish. The race is on to get everything organised for settlement now. Looks like we will be in the new house in the first week of July. In the meantime we are going to live with hubby's dad for a few weeks so we can pack up our unit and paint the new house before we move in. We are renting back our unit for a week also to buy a bit of extra time.

Can't believe it's finally happening.....though I probably won't relax until I'm actually in the new place, and then I will have a billion boxes to unpack!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The banks can be a bit frustrating at times... Hope it goes smoothly now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just seen this! Congratulations guys! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger