It's Tuesday and I can't wait.....

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


I can't wait to feel healthy and rested again. I finally have caught this wretched cold that has been going through my family in circles. I have so far been immune after the children have both been sick with cold and flu a few times. But finally it has caught me. Or I have caught it.

I can't even rest up much because the littlest person in this house doesn't want her mama to get any sleep at night either! Oh for the days when I could stay in bed under the doona all day!

On a brighter note, I can't wait for my nice new camera to arrive, a digital SLR. Can't wait to take better photos of my family. :)

Play It's Tuesday and I Can't Wait here.

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the mend now. I can't wait to see the photos you take of your kiddies with your new DSLR!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger