This morning I've received a few parcels. Last week I was on the hunt for the fabrics for the beautiful wholegrain baby coat pattern I bought. I found some stores online that had what I was after and they arrived this morning. I can't wait to get my mum started on the sewing!!
I also bought a very cute Beatrix Potter fabric. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet but will have a little brainstorm with my mum to see what we can come up with. Might even be cute as a little dress or blouse.
The other parcel that arrived was this tea set from Eco Toys that I mentioned here.
Excitingly, Melinda from Eco Toys has provided me with this cute felt tea bag and cupcake that can be used to play with the tea set. I really love the felt toys on her site, including the fruit and veges. I might have to make these my next purchase! I also love that Eco Toys are "quality, locally made, Australian made and fair trade toys that are handcrafted from natural and organic materials."
All you have to do if you would like the chance to win these little felt toys is to head over to Eco Toys and leave a comment below telling me what your favourite toy is. While you are there have a look at the blog too and there is also a survey you can complete to go in the draw to win a $75 voucher to spend in the store.
how beautiful! thanks for the chance. I adore the tea bag and the felt fruit. These would be perfect in our new home corner that we have created from thrifted and recycled goods! Bron
ReplyDeleteI like the number puzzle - I used to have puzzles like that when I was little :)
ReplyDeleteI have such a soft spot for felt toys. Lovely. I also love the Little Green World activity set. Adorable. What a lovely store. x
ReplyDeleteOh I love, love felt toys. I am putting together a little tea party set for Lacey. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the wooden toys, the teasets the tethers that you can let your child l with KNOWING it is safe and non toxic and that chewing on it won't harm them and the toys will last and last!
ReplyDelete