I'm so tired. We had the worst night ever. I had a lot of accounts work to do and so of course it was the night that everything had to disrupt me. First it was Zoe who was inconsolable for quite a while, then Josh falls out of bed while Zoe is crying, finally both kids back to sleep and my phone/internet line goes down, then I have a lengthy call with Optus to fix line at 10pm, Zoe inconsolable again, hubby gets home late, I madly scramble to finish my work and email it into the office, re-settle Josh, then fall into bed at 1.45am.
I'm not doing any more work today.
So of course I thought I would trawl Etsy for a bit!
Isn't this little print totally adorable? Would be soooooo cute in a child's bedroom. I have an idea to start an art wall in Zoe's room. I want to put up an eclectic mix of little prints just like this. I also have a reading corner in our dining room that I'd like to do the same.
Here are a few more of my favorite Etsy goodies for today:





Oooh pretty! You've given me a fabulous idea for the bug's feature wall so thank you x
ReplyDeleteSO sorry to hear about your horror evening but I do hope your etsy-ing helped make you feel a bit better and I also hope tonight is MUCH better. xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Cat!!
ReplyDeleteHH, please show us bug's room when you are finished!!
great finds!! lovely :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a better day today! :) I'd delighted that you found my shop on Etsy. Thanks so much for featuring the gift tags in your post.
ReplyDelete