what a way to wake up

Thursday, January 28, 2010


Imagine waking up to this on your birthday! I'm totally going to try and organise this for Josh's birthday in a few weeks time......will love to see his face with this little surprise!

Josh didn't take my hint from my blog post yesterday unfortunately and was up at 6.20am and I sooooooo wasn't ready to be up. But out of bed I dragged myself, onto the lounge while he watched a few episodes of Postman Pat while I 'woke up'.

We are still struggling through toilet training and it's such hard work. There was a moment last night, right before bedtime (why do these things always happen at the worst times?) when he decided to do a poo in his undies, drop a bit of it in the hallway, step on it a bit and run through the house......and then husband leaves at 7.30 to play a basketball game and I'm left with two disgruntled children to put to bed and a whole house to mop up. Onwards and upwards I guess.

6 comments:

  1. Oh No! Thank heavens they invented ice-cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! And chocolate and champagne......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that was me on Sunday night. Just got both kids out of the bath and number two pooed all over the loungeroom floor and did a dance in it. Back to the bath for her and a big clean up for me.
    Hope you've had a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it I can have a chuckle when I read other similar stories and yet want to cry when it's me!!! Thanks for sharing Corinne and making me see the funny side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been TT too so I totally feel you in the poo department, the bug has a thing for playing with her poo ... and always does it when I have to man the fort on my own :| Ahhh, the joys right?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger